Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

In training for the Olympics

Oh! It HAS been busy round here you know.
The Lady Of The House has been busy helping people with words for their websites and running some media training and all sorts.
Meanwhile, I'VE been in training for the Pet Blogging Games But I've been SO busy practising for all the events that I've nearly missed the entry deadlines.
So I'm off now to do all my entries.
(Here's a sneak preview of me practising for the opening ceremony and the parade of athletes. I've got to work a bit more on my flag co-ordination I think.)


12 comments:

Finn said...

BOL! The training has me pooped too! Can't wait to see your entries!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Practice makes perfect, Winnie!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I'm DONE with all my entries! I entered 28 events, plus the opening and closing ceremonies. I'm EXHAUSTED! All I have left is to go through my pics to find a good sports blooper for Roo!

I hope you remember to enter Keep Away. It's the BEST event!

WFT Nobby said...

Training? Who said anything about needing to do any TRAINING?
Surely, like me, you, Winnie, can rely on your natural brilliance.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH WINNIE... what a PERFECT picture of you ... showing your country's Colors. I know that you will be a FANGtastic representative for each event you enter!!

What Remains Now said...

I can't wait to see all the events. I know you are going to be TERRIFIC, Winnie!

Eileen H said...

Go for gold Winnie...practice makes perfect :-)

Sue said...

Song and I will be cheering for you Winnie.

Declan said...

You and I know greyhounds are super-athletes Winnie! Deccy x

Unknown said...

Winnie , good luck with your entries. Have a happy Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Sophie said...

Looking good, Winnie! ;)

Donna said...

O hai! I loves teh Olimpiks, hooman and critter alike. :)