Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

Doggy bag winner revealed

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post.

I'm glad so many of you felt the same as I do about the friendships we have formed.

I used a random number generator to pick a winner from all the comments and the winner was

What Remains Now


Lori - if you can email the Lady Of The House at elaine<at>caittompublishing.co.uk with your postal address we'll post the bag to you with all our love.

Busy times here for the people, but I'm taking it easy and watching the world go by. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Winnie take it easy! Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Scooter said...

Hey Winnie!
Wow, what a fun contest! Congrats to the lucky winner. Have a great weekend!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Sue said...

Well done Lori.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations lady
Benny & Lily

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Congrats to the winner, Winnie. You just keep taking it easy so you can bring some calm to that hectic household.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Mary Lou said...

Winnie....
I'm baaack!! I haven't any clue as to where I went--life's busy goings-on's took me away--but I'm back!! ;-}
Congrats to What Remains Now!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

houndstooth said...

I hope you have a great weekend, too!

Bunny

Eileen H said...

Congratulations to Lori :-)
Have a good weekend too Winnie.

genji said...

Watching the world go by is a favorite pastime in my household too.

Oskar said...

Congratulations to your winner!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

What Remains Now said...

WHAT?! HURRAY!! I'm behind with my blog reading so I am super surprised and delighted! I'll send you my address. Sadly, the weekend is over, so I wish you a wonderful week ahead. Thanks, Winnie!

The Black and Tans. said...

Well done to your winner. What an awesome prize.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

yay lucky Lori, huge hugs to you Winnie for spreading the word about the walk, target of £2,750 smashed!!!!!!

Love and hugs sue and the taylor pack plus Belle