The Other Winnie Cooper - last night and found that she had very generously passed on to me the Awesome Blog award.
I felt very privileged and proud.
If you've not met the other Winnie yet - she's a Shih Tzu and very very cute and clever. So do stop by and say hello to her.
As is the way with these awards I now have to tell you a few things about myself that you might not know. Hhhmmm! Let me think.
1. My dad was an Australian greyhound called Hahn Bale who came over to the UK to sire puppies. I look a lot like him going by the picture on Greyhound-Data.com
2. His dad - my grandad - was Head Honcho who died in 2001 was one of the inaugural inductees in to the Victorian Hall Of Fame in 2009.
2. I love sharing Sunday roast dinner with the family - well they save some for me to eat after them - but it does mean some rather bad smells coming from the direction of my bottom on a Sunday evening which I pretend are nothing to do with me.
3. I like having my teeth brushed with chicken-flavoured toothpaste.
4. If we see people jogging on our walks I act like I want to join in (you can take the greyhound of out of the stadium but you can't stop her wanting to run).
5. My favourite toy at the moment is a squeaky plush reindeer that I had for Christmas - but that will change again soon.
Now for the blogs that I would like to honour by passing on the awesome award. This is really hard because I LOVE all my virtual friends who I follow. But here's who I have decided to recommend to you this time.
Presley the Lurcher (also known on Facebook as 'King Presley') - A Lurcher from Scotland with a lovely accent
A Scratch Behind the Ears - Always makes the LOTH feel peaceful and smile
Dogs for the Paws - Inspiring stories of rescue dogs
Finn's Dog Blog - He's a handsome bulldog
Granted Wishes Greyhounds - Greyhound rescue and training experiences
Hope you find some new blogs there that you perhaps didn't know about.
Have a lovely week. It's school half-term here so I may get busy helping the LOTH look after the BOTH (he's not only on holiday from school but he's got a nasty cold too) so if I go a bit quiet you will know why.