So, June 24 is TYDTW Day.
That's Take Your Dog To Work Day - which you can read more about here
The Lady Of The House works from home....so she thought it was more a case of bringing some work to me.
She appointed me Director of Marketing. As you can see, I took a very laid-back approach to the whole idea.
Well, it IS Friday.
Now, earlier this week I mentioned about the two awards we'd recently very kindly been awarded. Now as a condition of accepting these awards you are asked to share the love around and award them on to other blogs.
I thought the best thing would be for me to choose ten blogs I'd like to share with you (you may know some of them already) and the owners of these blogs (listed below) can choose which award (if either) they would like to accept. Some of these blogs may already have been given one of these awards of course....in which case they've now been given another copy.
Thanks again to K-Koira and What Dogs Do who gave us these awards originally.
1. CowspotDog - I love the story behind this blog's name (you'll have to read it to find out if you don't know) The blog is about Reilly who is a beautiful Shetland Sheepdog
2. Two Greyhound Town - I admire Scout's folks so much for keeping on with this blog since the recent sad and sudden loss of Jack.
3. Wilf the PON Discovers France - A very well-travelled Polish Lowland Sheepdog.
4. Kind Hearts - The unmissable adventures of Grumpy Bobby, Dippy Pip and a succession of foster dogs who share their lives with the very wonderful John and Brenda in Sunderland.
5. Bouncing Bertie's Blog - I always smile at the pictures and stories from Berties (and Gail) in Aberdeen, Scotland.
6. All About Jon Terry - An almost unbearably cute Shih Tzu pup.
7. Graceful Greyhounds - Sue makes some lovely crafts as well as being 'mum' to Song and she was one of the first bloggers to follow me and make me welcome and I will always be grateful for her kindness.
8. Scottishdogs Blog - I was delighted to find this entertaining blog - and even more thrilled to find out they lived just a few miles away from us.
9. Going Gently - This one is the LOTH's choice (I thought I'd let her choose one). She thinks John Gray from Wales is always an entertaining and thought-provoking read and his television memories indicate he's a similar age to her!
10. The Court of Tails - Always interesting posts about training tips and other dog-related fun and games from the owner of Jess and Lola