Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Hats of Hope


Today is a special day when many pet bloggers are focusing all their paws-itive thoughts on a very special lady called Judi.

Judi writes the SASS blog featuring her four rescued cats - Sammy, Andy, Shelly and Sierra.

I can't pretend that I know her very well, but I know from those who DO know her that she is one in a million - generous, kind, loving, supportive, talented, and a friend of all furry and non-furry friends.

I have also seen the beautiful websites she has designed for my blogging friends like Mr Pip and also the fabulous "hatted" pictures she has created of pets in hats.

Miss Judi is facing some pretty serious health challenges right know, so we want her to know that she is surrounded by love, support and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL - HOPE.


So, Hats of Hope it is.

I am honoured to do my bit by wearing a hat for Miss Judi.

The Man Of The House decided to be my personal stylist and dresser while the Lady Of The House took the pictures. Allegations that I was a bit of a diva about the whole thing are a complete exaggeration.


Me: "NOT THAT ONE!!! I'm not a trucker - and no-one can see my face!"


Me: "Les Miserables?!? Very funny. Take it off - NOW!"


Me: "Cream chiffon and flowers - with just a hint of the adventurous explorer. I love it. This is the one. In fact, I may wear it on my next archaeology dig in the back garden."


Dear Miss Judi, although I don't know you personally I hope the Hats of Hope blog surprise has made you smile and feel the love that's beaming all around the world for you today.

Thank you to Ann at Zoolatry for creating the Hats of Hope badge I am proud to wear on my blog and the other pet bloggers who made this possible and got the word out. You know who you are. Please visit the bloggers below on the blog hop who are all sharing their love for Miss Judi today.

I have turned off comments for today and would like you to leave messages of support for Miss Judi  here instead please