This blog started when the Pritchard family adopted retired racing greyhound - Winnie. It still carries her name. Winnie died at Christmas 2012. The story continues following the adoption of Monkey in April 2013.
Pearl the Puppy has tagged me, in the big game of tag rolling through the world of pet blogging at the moment.
So here's my answers:
1. Describe Yourself In 7 Words Calm, chilled and quiet (unless cat-facing)
2. What Keeps You Up At Night Tummy ache (occasionally)
3. Who Would You Like To Be? Bunny - of the Tales and Tails blog - although I'm happy being me really.
4. What Are You Wearing Right Now? My pink collar with fluffy bunnies on - and a contented smile.
5. What Scares You? Most other dogs in the world - unfortunately.
6. The Best and Worst of Blogging Best is the GREAT friends I've made and the HILARIOUS and thought-provoking posts they write often illustrated with the most beautiful images. Worst is not having enough hours in the day (or the week) to visit them all.
7. The Last Website I Visited Apart from other pet blogs it was the website for Quad, Derby's centre for film and the arts because I wanted to know if well-behaved dogs might be able to go to any of their great summer nights film screenings (actually, I may let the People Of The House go on their own and I'll snooze at home because I don't really watch films or TV)
8. What Is The One Thing I Would Change About Myself? I'd like to be a bit braver and more sociable with other dogs. We're all working on it together, slowly.
9. Slankets Yes or No? The LOTH bought the GOTH a slanket one Christmas. I prefer my big cuddly quilt-y bed.
10. Tell Us Something About The Dog That Tagged You. Pearl came from a rescue where they said she was a pointer/lab mix but I agree with her folks that she probably has greyhound blood in her too. She's certainly beautiful enough and apparently she's a great runner.
I am going to take a leaf out of the books of a few other blogs and say that I'm not going to tag any other blogs because so many have been tagged already - so I'll just say if you are reading this and you've NOT been tagged yet, consider yourself TAGGED and tell us these ten things about you too. We are all ears!!