Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Carry on nurse

Sorry I didn't make it online yesterday, but I was busy on nursing duties.

Both the Lady Of The House and the Boy Of The House went down with some nasty bug and I had a very important job to do of lying on the floor between them sending positive thoughts.

I was very very good and quiet and didn't ask to go out for a walk or jump around and I just padded out quietly into the garden when the urge took me.

They are a lot better today so it must have worked.

In fact I could tell the L O T H was better this morning so I jumped up and put my paws on her chest to tell her how pleased I was. I wouldn't have done that yesterday.

6 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

I am glad they are feeling better. I am sure you are an excellent nurse!

Your pal, Pip

Kristine said...

What a lovely caregiver you are, and how kind of you to wait until she felt better before leaping upon her chest like that. She is very lucky to have a sweetie like you around. ;-)

Sue said...

Winnie, Glad your humans are feeling better. Hope you don't catch the bug.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee they feel a bit better must be your nursing experience
Benny & Lily

houndstooth said...

I'm glad they're feeling better! Mom says there's no better nurse in the world than a Greyhound. I make sure to stay on the couch or bed with her and hold the blankets down.

Bunny

Tucker The Crestie said...

Well, we missed you yesterday, but it sounds like your nursing skills were really needed. Great job curing both patients in one day!