Followers

Sunday 12 December 2010

Lazy Sunday

Me and my Sunday paper
So this morning the Man Of The House was cooking a lovely roast chicken dinner (don't worry I did get some later); the Girl Of The House (home from University for the weekend) was helping the Lady Of The House set up her new netbook and the Boy Of The House was playing some games on the computer.

But as you can see, I decided to curl up with the Sunday papers. Actually, it's MY version of the papers, a squeaky plastic newspaper.

The family were thinking of throwing it out because I haven't played with it since I arrived here in August (it was one of my toys that I brought with me). But I soon put them right on that one. It's mine and I want it, I said. So it's not going anywhere now.

Hope you've had a lovely sleepy, snoozy Sunday. I'm off to watch "Elf" on the television with my family now and get even more in the Christmas mood.

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Tee hee! We love watching Elf here! The weather is wretched, so we're all curled up together inside today! Stay warm and have fun with your family.

Bunny

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank goodness you put your paw down. Enough is enough. They better not start throwing your stuff away
Benny & Lily

Sue said...

Winnie, Hope you enjoyed Elf and you are even moe in he christmas spirit now.

Does your paper squeak? Song had one that did, but as soon as the squeaker gave up, Song lost interest in it.

Elaine Pritchard said...

Yes, Sue, it's VERY squeaky. Now that I've rediscovered it I'm squeaking it a lot....but I do prefer cuddly squeakies really.