Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

Ready for the weekend - honestly

Happy weekend!

I love weekends because the Man Of The House is around and he usually takes me for my walks on Saturdays and Sunday.

I may not look too excited in this picture, but I'm just resting ready for a brisk walk across the nature reserve and thinking back over all the fun I've had this week and looking forward to what's to come.

Our weekends are always busy. Today, the Boy has got football training and then he's got a friend coming round afterwards. The Lady Of The House has got to get stuff organised for her mum's 80th birthday on Wednesday and pick up materials from the local Marie Curie Cancer Care shop because she's collecting for them outside our Tesco supermarket on Thursday. The MOTH is threatening to tidy up the LOTH's home office (with her inside if necessary) - it's all good fun.

There's not much I can do to help with all these things but I will make sure I'm around so they can take a break to give me a hug and a nice long stroke whenever they want. I see it as my most important job to de-stress them when they are busy - and I can tell you they really appreciate it.

As it's Saturday we are taking part again in the Saturday Pet Blog Hop kindly co-hosted by by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Baby Patches from Confessions of the Plume.

To take part, click on "Click here" at the bottom of the list of blogs below and add details of your own pet blog. Then grab the pink Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button (right) that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your post this weekend and add the linky code to your own posting then everyone who visits any of the posts on the list can see links to all the others and you can hop from one post to another all week making new friends.

It's easy, honestly. Remember to follow your three co-hosts in the first three spots on the list and if you follow a new blog you find on the pet blog hop - remember to tell them that you found them through the blog hop.

Have fun.

Love and licks, Winnie x

13 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Winnie,
Happy Weekend! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

xoxo Winnie Cooper

Kristin G. said...

Have a great weekend Winnie, and happy birthday to your grandmum!

George The Lad said...

Have a great walk, where ever you go. We had a funny one today, mom spat her dummy out the pram lol!!! I'll post about it in the week
Pass on Birthday Wishes to your grandmum ;)
See yea George xxx

BZ Dogs said...

Lovely grey on blue picture!

houndstooth said...

Winnie, you make a lovely study in blue! I find that my presence helps my family to destress, too, unlike some other dogs here at my house! I hope you get lots of long walks with the MOTH!

Bunny

Sue said...

Winnie, Enjoy having your family with you at this weekend.

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Saturday, Winnie! We have busy weekends around here, too. I sure wish my family would learn to slow down.

Your pal, Pip

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

De-stressing is what we do best! Good work Winnie!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

E.A. said...

Hello Winnie! Here on the blog hop! We're a two greyhound household where the Man of the House also appears mainly at weekends (he's there late at night at weekends, but the hounds are usually asleep by then!).
We're glad to have found another greyhound blogger in the UK. Will be checking in again!

Oskar said...

It sound like the way my people spend their weekends. I like to supervise!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Winnie,

Happy Saturday to you too! Mom and dad was pretty busy today so I'm just gettin' round to all of my furiends to say hi. Hope to see you at my pawty on Sunday!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Two French Bulldogs said...

We love walking with mom too. Happee blog hop
Benny & Lily

curator said...

Oh shoot, I missed it! Guess that's what happens when you take a 5 hour Saturday nap. Heh heh.