Followers

Sunday 7 November 2010

Are you coming down yet?

This could be me at about lunchtime tomorrow, lying in the hall waiting for the Lady Of The House to come downstairs.

Are you coming downstairs now?

I don't 'do' stairs as previously mentioned.

Being a couch potato I am very happy to doze for a few hours at a time and usually choose either my bed in the kitchen or my bed in the living room. But sometimes I do wait at the bottom of the stairs, like this.

Don't feel sorry for me. It's nice that the L O T H works from home and so she gets to spend time with me and always walks me twice in the day (whether I need it or not).

But as we're always saying it's wrong to think that greyhounds need lots of exercise just because they used to sprint round a racetrack. Think how short those races are! My daily mad minute or two churning up the back lawn lasts about the same time. Apart from that I just love to chill.

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

I always laugh at people's faces when they hear how much we sleep a day! You are very lucky to have the LOTH at your beck and call every day!

Bunny