Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

Going going gone in the garden

I thought it would be a great idea to go tazzing round the back garden lawn this afternoon having one of my mad five minutes.

Then, for no good reason, the ground decided to fly from beneath my nimble feet and I found myself lying on the muddy grass.

I was fine and trotted over to be cleaned up by the Man Of The House.

The Lady Of The House decided to take this pic of me looking a bit smug, and blurry, afterwards.

She thinks it looks 'arty' I just think she's not so good at taking photos.

The L O T H also went to meet the nice people at the RSPCA centre in our village this afternoon to tell them a bit about what she's doing (and she says I got a mention too). They do some great work finding new forever homes for pets and giving advice on how to keep us happy and healthy.

If you are on Facebook, they have their own page which you can 'like' to keep up to date on all their news and events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a case of the zoomies to keep em on their toes!

I think it's a lovely photo.

Elaine Pritchard said...

Thank you xxx

Oskar said...

I'm so sorry that you fell, but you do look adorable in that picture!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar