Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Rogues Gallery

OK, I may be biased, but I do think we greyhounds are very photogenic. (No offence intended to my non-Greyhound virtual friends Tucker, Benny, Lily, Frankie, Revell, Fender and Biscuit - you are all beautiful too)

I always enjoy having a browse through the Rogues Gallery on the Retired Greyhound Trust website to see my fellow former racers who are now loving life in retirement.

This photo caught my eye today. There are some really funny pictures in the galleries of dogs clowning around but this one for me sums up why every home should have a greyhound (or two!). And these gorgeous dogs are also from RGT Midlands which is where I used to live.

What's not to love?

Two of RGT Midland's finest on the RGT national website

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

ahhh, what a picture!!
Benny & Lily