Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

Stamping around is a sneezy business

Bless me
What is this odd expression all about, you may well ask?

It's not me giving you a cheeky wink, actually.

It's me caught as I was about to sneeze.

All because I was being helpful.

I volunteered to 'help' the Lady Of The House pack up a HUGE box full of used postage stamps - to help raise money for the Retired Greyhound Trust - into a couple of BIG envelopes

We've very kindly been given a lot of stamps recently and we thought it was time to get them away in the post. But we'll keep collecting them off the Christmas envelopes - and if you'd like to donate your stamps to a good cause, here's the info on the Retired Greyhounds website.

But I think a bit of dust had gathered in the box along with the stamps. But one good Atisshooooo!!! later and all was well.

There's some more in here L O T H!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gesundheit!

Good on you for giving back to the community. It's an important thing all year round.

houndstooth said...

Bless you! You're always doing such great things to help your group! You're a good hound, Winnie!

Bunny

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bless you! Poor baby hope mom grabbed a tissue for you
Benny & Lily

Sue said...

Bless you!

Well done on getting so many stamps.

Tucker The Crestie said...

Bless you, Winnie!