Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

Snowy day

Setting out for first walk in the snow
In eight years of life I have encountered snow before, but today was my first day of striding about in the white stuff with my new family.

I wasn't going to let it put me off my walks, and I had a good gambol about in the garden kicking my heels and behaving like a big kid generally.

Well, you have to do, don't you? It's compulsory when snow falls.

The Lady Of The House has been out and about a lot today doing various worthy but dull (in my opinion) things, and the Boy Of The House is still recovering from flu. He's obviously not right yet as he turned down a trip to watch the new Harry Potter film this afternoon followed by tea at Frankie and Benny's.

But I've had a nice day and I'm going to settle down for a snooze now while they watch Derby County playing football on the television.

3 comments:

houndstooth said...

I am sorry your people are a little busy, but relieved that they didn't neglect your walk! I find things become very interesting outside after it's snowed!

Bunny

Two French Bulldogs said...

It sounds like you are still having a fun day despite every buddys ignoring you
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

It's funny, you have more snow than we do here in Canada.

That photo is beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed such a scenic walk!