Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

Claws against climbing

Hi there

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today. It's my own fault I 'spose.

After my morning walk we came home and I sort of tried to climb this big bush/tree thing in the garden. The Lady Of The House said it was a Corkscrew Hazel. Anyway, whatever it was it smelled of cat and I had my front paws right up in the branches so I could get a better sniff and then something hurt and I started howling and came down holding my right paw in the air.

The L O T H had a look and thinks I've pulled my dew claw when I tried to come down. But I'm having a good rest and she says it doesn't look like any real damage has been done. I'm getting lots of extra fuss so that's good.

Think it will be a short walk this afternoon though.

No comments: