Followers

Sunday 12 September 2010

A treat of a day

The website for Burton's branch of the RSPCA

Today I took a stroll - on my lead of course - to the 6th annual companion dog show held by Derwent Valley Dog Club in aid of the RSPCA Burton Branch.

Dogs of all shapes and sizes and types were entering obedience and breed classes as well as novelty classes - like "The dog the judges would most like to take home".

The Nottingham branch of the Retired Greyhound Trust were among those who had stands at the show. Those RGT people never seem to stop! It's so great that people work so hard to show what great pets greyhounds make.

I didn't enter anything....but I might try next weekend at the Great Greyhound Gathering - but more of that later this week.

The Lady Of The House did buy me some treats from The Dog Bakery - home-baked with all natural ingredients, no preservatives, colouring, added salt or added sugar. Looking forward to giving them a try.

No comments: