Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Coffee for cats?

The Lady Of The House keeps muttering about 'tidying up', and she's making sure I get brushed with my grooming mitt in the garden every day this week - all because she's got some friends and neighbours round on Friday for a coffee morning.

It's not just any coffee morning, it's part of the World's Biggest Coffee Morning fundraiser by Macmillan Cancer Support.

I think cakes may be on the menu, from what I hear, but personally give me a pig's ear or a cow's ear any day of the week.

Me tucking into a cow's ear

I can't imagine why anyone would want to drink coffee. It smells very suspect to me. But apparently coffee, along with bacon and eggs and broccoli, contributed to the longevity of a couple of the oldest cats who ever lived.  Sounds like another EXCELLENT reason not to like coffee if you ask me.

No comments: