Followers

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Finding a kindred spirit on Twitter

So it turns out that I'm not the only dog who's handy with a keyboard? Or should that be 'paw-y'?

Tennis star Andy Murray's terrier Maggie May now has her own Twitter profile where she posts updates about what's doing. A bit like my blog but she only has to do 140 characters or less (which is easier on the pads and claws).

I did have to smile when I saw her update on Saturday that said: "Getting ignored in favour of xfactor, killing my stuffed pheasant in desperate bid for attention."

Me in the garden with my toy pheasant
I know what she means - not that I was watching X Factor, but I do like killing my stuffed pheasant toy for attention. Being a larger hound though I tend to stick to the garden for such activity.

No comments: