Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

Good luck to all the Waggy Walkers

I'm sorry I can't join them, but I wanted to say good luck to all the dogs and owners taking part in one of the many Waggy Walks going on around the UK tomorrow.

This is an annual event organised by the Dogs Trust - and hopefully they will between them raise thousands of pounds which enables the Dogs Trust to keep thousands of dogs in its kennels around the country and carry our lots of good work like educational programmes and subsidised neutering.

The Dogs Trust also runs a great scheme for people whose lifestyles don't lend themselves to actually owning a dog - you can sponsor a dog.

The Girl Of The House tells me she used to sponsor a dog for £1 a week from her pocket money.

Good luck Waggy walkers - I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

No comments: