Followers

Thursday 21 October 2010

If you live in London please join the search for Bella

Here's a sad, sad story that I need your help with.

A beautiful black greyhound called Bella went missing on Monday this week (Oct 18) at around 4.30pm in London Fields, Hackney, East London.

Those lovely people at the DogLost website are helping with the search and her family has put up the most lovely video of Bella playing with her dog friends on YouTube.

There was a possible sighting of Bella around London Bridge station, so if you are in that area please please pass on any information of any sightings this week.

Let's hope Bella is soon home safe and well with her family.

2 comments:

houndstooth said...

We're too far away to help, but we have our paws crossed for Bella!

Bunny

Elaine Pritchard said...

Thanks Bunny. Watching the video of Bella made me feel really sad. I do hope they find her soon. I'll let you know on the blog if I hear anything.