Followers

Saturday 9 October 2010

Dogs looking for homes in Sheffield

Thought I'd throw the spotlight on greyhounds looking for homes from MY old stamping (or should that be racing) ground today.

The Sheffield Retired Greyhound Trust has recently taken some newly-retired racers into its kennels and begun to search for new loving homes for them.

As you may remember, although I came to my new forever family from the RGT kennels at Crossing Cottage, Sutton-on-Trent, I did all my racing in Sheffield - so I still have a soft spot for the place.

If you use Facebook you might like to have a look at the Sheffield RGT facebook page as there are some lovely pictures on there that show how much fun greyhounds have in their new homes.
Some of the re-homed greyhounds on the Sheffield RGT Facebook page

No comments: