Followers

Friday 29 October 2010

Ready for the weekend

Exciting day today as my new coat arrived, and the Lady Of The House got the special t-shirts she'd ordered....pictures to follow later this weekend.

But today I just wanted to share this story on Lost and Fond about the challenges facing pets in the UK this weekend.

I hope everybody stays safe. I know the main noise of fireworks SHOULD be bonfire night itself...but I think Halloween weekend will see some people setting off rockets and bangers at their parties.

Have fun...but be careful fellow pets and humans.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Frankie woke me up crying in the night because she didn't like the noise of the bread maker. I don't know how she will be with noisy fire works.

houndstooth said...

We don't have fireworks here for Halloween, thank goodness! Most of us don't care about them, except Lilac. She doesn't hear well anymore though, so it doesn't bother her like it used to.

I can't wait to see pictures of you in your new coat! I bet it's adorable!

Bunny